November is my busiest month of the year so please be patient as I try to meet clients needs & still stay a little sane.
When do we book our Holiday sessions:
I like to shoot Christmas & Holiday sessions in November so I have plenty of time to return them for Christmas cards & gifts.
What types of Holiday sessions are typically offered:
I like to offer an indoor studio set up or two and usually a tree farm or outdoor option. If you celebrate in a non Christian way such as Hanukkah or something else and want a session please let me know! I’d love to accommodate your faith and or traditions!
What is the turnaround time for these sessions:
I try to get everything out by the first week of December. My normal T.A.T. is 4 weeks but during November I try to make it just ASAP lolol. But remember… if you booked earlier in Nov. your photos will come up on the list first. Kinda like first booked, first edited lolol.
Do I shoot in December:
I usually have Santa the first Saturday. After that…. I don’t shoot. I make exceptions for newborns & milestones until the 18th. But then, I take 3 or 4 weeks off to rest <3
What NOT to say to your photographer this time of year.
(all of which has been said to me)
* I know your schedule is full but I just need 1 photo of my kids
*Just Checking In..
* I know our session was a few days ago but any chance my session is ready early?
* If you have time to post on FB or TIKTOK you have time to edit my photos!
* Even though I wore a sleeveless dress, I don't like my arms. Can you edit them in all 80+ photos?
* What do you mean you don't work Thanksgiving or Christmas Day? I need you and my family is in town.
No comments posted.